Popped my cherry - and used my first Wago connectors

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had never even heard of Wagos before coming on here, but a few weeks ago I received my free competent persons sample from Wagobox and I am very impressed.

Makes for a very neat and tidy job. I will be keeping a stock of Wagos and Wagobox.

I had never even heard of Wagos before coming on here, but a few weeks ago I received my free competent persons sample from Wagobox and I am very impressed.Makes for a very neat and tidy job. I will be keeping a stock of Wagos and Wagobox.
i recived that too, but was a bit miffed as to why they could not have given me a couple of unused ones, it would have at least allowed me to try the properly. still impressed though.

PS....how much is the wagobox?

i recived that too, but was a bit miffed as to why they could not have given me a couple of unused ones, it would have at least allowed me to try the properly. still impressed though.PS....how much is the wagobox?
I got unused ones , maybe they was short of stock or something ...............

http://www.wagobox.com/shop/junction/ cost depends on how many you wish to purchase or if you want to buy a kit box

you can use them with other boxes i suppose.

i think andy has used a choc box box before looked ok

Anyone know if the Wagobox people are part of Wago?The Wago online shop is more expensive then the Wagobox online shop, for the same items.

:|
No the guy who came up with the box was an early adopter of wago's and came up with the box independently, now does this full time, met him at one of the shows a year back giving out samples

No the guy who came up with the box was an early adopter of wago's and came up with the box independently, now does this full time, met him at one of the shows a year back giving out samples
Thanks for that. They are a good bit cheaper then the Wago people for the connectors!

OK we have found a good cheap source for the Wago brand.

Multicomp seems to be a Farnell group own brand?

Where else can we get these types on line?

I have used such beasts before in DIN rail terminals up to 16mm sq and they were very good and reliable.

Thinking that it may be useful to keep a few larger sizes and the 2 way Wago type only do 1.5mm sq.

How about a few more pointers to suppliers?