Quality Building Services OR QBS scam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigno2e

Reaction score
:Welcome: :Welcome:Hi Guys,

just to let you know theres a massive scam coming to phone near you if it hasent already hit, they call themselfs Quality building services or QBS .They mainly hit plumbers and sparks.they do a local google search in your area to search for electricians, once they get you on the map they phone you and say " We had a local guy working in the area but he has been letting customers down etc etc.They tell you they get all the big contract work for pizza hut local council etc.

Then they ask do you have liability etc to make you think there genuine,they then tell you to check there website which looks good but you can tell its not a big proffessional company.After they butter you up for half an hour passing you from phone to phone (one woman one man) saying they have meetings etc etc they then tell you there is a back log of work which needs done now (roping you in) and all they want is 2.5% commision.Then after a while they will try and get

Cheers Bigno2e,

(Sorry, It had to be done ^^^)

Welcome to the forum.

Is this the Number? 01922 410 849

If so, They work from a Bungalow. :eek:

its the brighton number we were talking about a little while ago, although im sure ive had them try it off a 020 number.

just had a phone call from QBS phone number 01273617051, had a missed call from a martin brown wanted some work doing so i rang back and got through to the reception then they put me through to martins phone but he was in a meeting!!! (this rang a bell so turned comp on to log on to here to check) anyway put me on to his PA she was going on asking me questions, like would you like 8 -10 jobs per month and so on... took a while and abit of digging from me but they wanted some money upfront.

computer had cranked up and finally loaded everything up and a quick search on here found this thread and quickly got off the phone from them saying i would ring them back if i was interested.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Register with this lot TPS and then you know that any calls are from robbers/scammers or thieves.
Been on there since day one of having a landline. And I do agree - well worth having.