quiet!!?!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Gard, I just peeped round the curtains, theres a bloke in a raincoat and snap brim hat watching the house , they're following me , checking my dustbin, my Gawd !! I was in the old ETU years ago when it was run by Communists and part of our subs went to the Labour party, I bet theres a bug attached to my van, they'll know every job I do.. Oh but they already do as I have to register them... its a conspiracy .. I think they are watching me through the telvision ... I can hear voices... I think its Steptoe

... they are going to round up all the sparkies... we know too much.. they get the intelligecia first.. whats to become of us ?

You don't think I'm becoming paranoid do you ??

Sandra

(did you har about the paranoid bloke with an inferiority complex - he thought no one important was out to get him.........)

Yes you're right .. I'm going to sit here and be very quiet. They're watching but I'll fool them, look theres a fly.. why I would'nt even hurt it ... Aaaaagh .. I'm becoming Norman Bates

Dandra

Go to user control panel and then edit avatar on LHS menu. Type 'free avatar' into google and you'll be spoilt for choice.

Go to user control panel and then edit avatar on LHS menu. Type 'free avatar' into google and you'll be spoilt for choice.
pushy shovey Apachy...

well done m8!Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

U must be more sober than me now!:OGuiness Drink:^O:^O:^O

pushy shovey Apachy...well done m8!Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

U must be more sober than me now!:OGuiness Drink:^O:^O:^O
(on call I'm afraid so stone cold sober :( )

(on call I'm afraid so stone cold sober :( )
well I dont stand a F______ing chance to I!

Captain Smiths I'll have you know!!..

Brewed somewhere in Stoke On Trent...

which apparantly..

the captain of the Titanic was from the potteries!

so there you go! :) :p :p:p:|

Nobody ever reads the T&C's Sandra. Your service provider has to give the police and security services you address if they request it. They can even watch you through an apparantly turned off webcam. They go through your rubbish. You make it easy Sandra Evans using your 'weekend' name. Now it's on your permanant record that you are a transvestite! For gods sake don't post your mother's maiden name.........
how does that work if the webcam is unplugged :^O ?:| :^O