RCD Protection...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say that i am very impressed with everyone. other places would have bitten my head off by now.
Don't worry my boy's are on hand if any trouble should arise.

The Godfather

Don't worry my boy's are on hand if any trouble should arise.The Godfather
WHAT???? You mean anyone would even think of causing any trouble? (apart from that admin bloke, anyway:^ O)

Ref. O/P - from the information given, I would suggest that the consumer unit layout does NOT comply with "new" regulations. As one of my colleagues suggested, a photo would really help??????

WHAT???? You mean anyone would even think of causing any trouble? (apart from that admin bloke, anyway:^ O) Ref. O/P - from the information given, I would suggest that the consumer unit layout does NOT comply with "new" regulations. As one of my colleagues suggested, a photo would really help??????
didnt I say that way way back at the very beginning???????

GGGGRRRRRRRR

Hi, i am new to the forum - after looking at a few - this looks the friendliest.I am not a electrican. please don't bite my head of.

Helensdad.
Welcome:

No biting on the forum allowed.

The Godfather

Hello Helens dad & welcome to the best eletcrical forum in the UK, what trade are you btw?

Hello Helens dad & welcome to the best eletcrical forum in the UK, what trade are you btw?
He's a carpet fitter, ABC. :^O :D :eek: :( Sorry :_|

Where have you been hiding Mate?

Well I assumed he is a spark. Mind you, it won't be the first time I am worng. :_|

Well I assumed he is a spark. Mind you, it won't be the first time I am worng. :_|
dont you think if he was a spark his mate woulda got him to do the work??????

or is this a case of a friend of mine got this, is it ok/????

or is that too much conspiracy???

I put it dowm to tiredness and these matches holding my eyelids open. Who cares? :_|

** I must read peoples threads properly before replying in future **