Revision websites/ guides needed for electrical installation course unit 2

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futurespark

Reaction score
Hi All, i am new to the forum and am looking for help on my unit 2.0.2. I have passed the first unit with a distinction, and passed unit 3 last friday also got a distinction, but failed my unit 2 twice and am really annoyed. i missed some lessons in college due to migraines which i was getting very badly. I have asked lectures for revision sheets but didnt get what i was really looking for as what i had revised didnt come up in the exam.

If there are any more good websites for revision, could you please point them out to me. I know swindon-massive (just read that in a forum page)

Your help will be appreciated.

Thankyou

What sorts of things did they ask you on the exam that you struggled with.

This happens to be an excellent site :)

Ask us anything (on or off topic;))

What sorts of things did they ask you on the exam that you struggled with. This happens to be an excellent site :)

Ask us anything (on or off topic;))
The only thing letting me down is Tools and equipment section.

Fire some questions you need to know and you amy get some assistance here?

I would recommend that you obtain some of the books that cover the C&G2330 courses plus more from the following authors:

Brian Scaddan

Trevor Lindsey

Both these guys cover everything you would need to study during your course and would be some great assistance for you!

Hope this helps! ;)