RIP Sidewinder

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm relatively new to this forum but he was clearly a knowledgeable person my condolences to his family.

I’m so sorry to hear this news, Paul was a wealth of knowledge and will be sorely missed, RIP and without pain.
Thank you for all that you shared both electrically and in your personal health.

God bless

Very sorry to hear this, he always seemed to be the one that could provide the answers when no one else knew, and helped me out a good few times. I knew he was very ill, but didn't realise he was this close to the end, thought he was still struggling on, although, to him I imagine it was probably a relief in a way.

Condolences to his family.-

Sad news. He was hugely helpful on a project I was involved with and gave his time and extensive knowledge despite a busy schedule. He gave me the confidence to see it through to a very successful outcome even though I was a little out of my depth..! A great loss to the electrical community..RIP

Terribly sad news.. I had the pleasure of meeting Paul once. He came to Newport once [where i live] to look at a job and asked if i wanted to come along. Very nice bloke and HUGELY talanted too.

Was an honour to meet him..

RIP Paul.. You will well and truly be missed..

john..

I didn't know Paul, but he was a major presence in this forum and I read and learnt from many of his posts, I saw a comment from him recently when he said that he had terminal cancer. He was still contributing to the forum in the last few days. Very sad news.

Even though it was inevitable it was still a shock and so sad to read of his passing so suddenly when he was only posting on here around a week ago. A man with more electrical knowledgethan most that we could all learn from taken to soon by a disease that we seem unable to find a cure for
RIP

RIP Paul. Sad news indeed.
I had the pleasure of meeting Paul at an ELEX show (I think it was Ally Pally) and I found him to be a very likeable, knowledgeable and helpful man.
Reading the comments it seems like my view was shared by a lot of you.

Phil

Latest posts