Safe Trade

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another of these stupid get quick rich schemes. there was one on the tv the other month ..

i registered and got loads quotes from it , looks really good. when you complete the work you pay a 10 % fee to the company for the work you did. All anyone does is undercut you by 1 pound on every job.

very frustrating as every one can see your quotes.

there we re wires going in at 1200 pound.lol.

Trade, business comes from YOUR efforts and RECOMMENDATIONS from YOUR customers...

Not from a money making scam....

; \

ive had a couple of call reagrading going with them and wanted to find out what they were all about first before i commited, but i dont think i will to be fair.

Safe Trade isnt like that mate...I know there are loads of websites out there looking to take our money to become "registered" but I actually meet a chippy who was with Safe Trade and he recommended it to me.

They checked me out properly before I joined, Part P, NICEIC, Insurance, References etc....that was in august and I have had nearly

Trade, business comes from YOUR efforts and RECOMMENDATIONS from YOUR customers...Not from a money making scam....

; \
exactly, always worth remebering. If you are being tempted its because their advert is working! It might not be a money making scam, just a business, but never have i met a succesfull business owner who has used one of these!

Well I am yet to meet a successful business owner who puts their success down to one thing...

If you are expecting to join something like Safe Trade and have them run your business successfully and find all your customers for you for