Samsung CLX-2160 all-in-one Colour Printer, Copier & Scanner, Does Anyone know how..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
.. Does anyone know how to "Scan to PC" using the Samsung CLX-2160 all-in-one printer Please?

i have no idea.... i dont even have the proper software installed, just the driver for the printer (ill eventually get round to it! its only been there over a year). i normally scan to USB and stick that into computer

I can't remember the software Sept.

But before putting the thread here - I did a search for info - And it is a very popular problem with this all-in-one. :_|

USB Stick - You Say, Andy?

What Size would you recommend?

I can't remember the software Sept.But before putting the thread here - I did a search for info - And it is a very popular problem with this all-in-one. :_|

USB Stick - You Say, Andy?

What Size would you recommend?
i have a few 2GB USB drives. although less would be enough just to transfer between scanner and PC). one of them lives either in computer or printer. its easier that way - no programs on PC to mess on with etc, just scan to USB, stick it into computer and get images from there

He meant the "Thanks" button - my dear.

But Yes, You are right - he did a 'Pushy Shovey' on me again.

Septic - You are a Top Man Mate.... Thank You very much. :p If anyone else needs to Scan a picture / photo / document etc to their PC or Folder (Using their Samsung CLX-2160 all-in-one Colour Printer, copier & Scanner) follow this link here and it WILL Work. :D
With just recently coming across this forum and thread I really hope the solution can be found when I am able to see links posted in the thread which I should be able to do so after posting this post.

In the mean-time I have to say it is a good printer and all the functions work from the printers control panel, just at the moment does not function as it should do from the PC.

Edit:

First of all, thanks for the various links, but unfortunately neither of them point towards the actual problem of how to cure the problem of the smart thru scan not recognising the hardware.

Basically the control panel opens but when selecting the scan button it takes a long time before anything happens and eventually a message opens saying cant find hardware and also the following 3 error codes "T009, T015 & T039"

If anyone knows about this problem hen any help would truly be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts