Saying hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Howard

Reaction score
Hello and good evening.
I'm quite active on another forum (I even paid to get rid of the adverts!) but feel it's time to check out this one for various reasons.
It seems I'm not the only one this week - I already recognise a few names.

I'm based in Oswestry, do a small amount of domestic work, but mainly commercial T&I as well as 7909 testing.
I look forward to getting to know you all.

Regards
Tim

Hello and good evening.
I'm quite active on another forum (I even paid to get rid of the adverts!) but feel it's time to check out this one for various reasons.

I'm based in Oswestry, do a small amount of domestic work, but mainly commercial T&I as well as 7909 testing.

Regards
Tim
I beat you to it Tim!:)

I hope 'nicebutdim' manages to find this place too.

I beat you to it Tim!:)

OMG!! :oops: If you have won a race and beaten someone else...

We may have to go and dust off the prize-winners-shelf, in room 87, second-floor, just past the "Solar-Panel-Questions" post-room.. (This is kept operational for those low-tech people who still send questions in via snail-mail.. we are a multi-cultural forum here NO discrimination.. However I have heard it is due to be closed down by Autumn 2026!!).

I am quite sure the fluffy-purple-Unicorn is still up for grabs, as is the roll of 500 PAT-FAILED stickers, and the left-handed imperial TORX screwdriver set...

But I haven't been down that way for a while... So I have no idea if they have replenished the prize shelves??

:cool::p:eek::rolleyes:🍺🍺🍺🍺🍻🥂🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🍻🍺🍷🍷🍷🍷🍺🍻
More lubrication doctor?

I am quite sure the fluffy-purple-Unicorn is still up for grabs, as is the roll of 500 PAT-FAILED stickers, and the left-handed imperial TORX screwdriver set...
Don't go to those lengths - he'll be happy with a can of special brew and a cold slightly congealed kebab

OMG!! :oops: If you have won a race and beaten someone else...

We may have to go and dust off the prize-winners-shelf, in room 87, second-floor, just past the "Solar-Panel-Questions" post-room.. (This is kept operational for those low-tech people who still send questions in via snail-mail.. we are a multi-cultural forum here NO discrimination.. However I have heard it is due to be closed down by Autumn 2026!!).

But I haven't been down that way for a while... So I have no idea if they have replenished the prize shelves??

:cool::p:eek::rolleyes:🍺🍺🍺🍺🍻🥂🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🍻🍺🍷🍷🍷🍷🍺🍻
More lubrication doctor?
We had a crazy person like you on the other forum called Buzz :) 😉

Last edited:
Hello and good evening.

Regards
Tim
ive jumped ship too

He was one of the ones who got banned from the other forum
I'm hoping that in due course he, Nicebutdim and Loz will turn up here....I have a phone number for Loz somewhere, but can I find it....
EDIT - found it, sent him a text
They were all great forum members.

btw isn't it such a nice clean user interface over here....! Almost as if someone is bothered about the actual users.

Last edited: