screw fix cable

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received text from S/F that prices reduced on cable

always check on line before ordering from any where.

Cef rip of merchants.

I actually knew someone at CEF before I started up on my own and took them at their word that they would look after me. They were, and are, absolutely shameless... I had a call from them last week trying to get me back in. Quoted them what I'm paying for various things and he said he would email me a 'competitive' price list.

Still waitin'

I actually knew someone at CEF before I started up on my own and took them at their word that they would look after me. They were, and are, absolutely shameless... I had a call from them last week trying to get me back in. Quoted them what I'm paying for various things and he said he would email me a 'competitive' price list. Still waitin'
Problem with cef is they are paid on commision so the more they charge you the more they make.

Batty

Thats CEF for you, when i worked for them they had ceiling mounted fans on sale 24 quid inc vat. Regular customer rings up wanting a price the branch manager sold him them at 34 inc vat. Then gets bitchy with me for asking why were ripping out regular customers off and letting the ********s get away with being bad payers and get a good discount. Needless to say i left soon after to become a spark myself :) Doubt CEF will be getting my business.