Single Phase motor wiring question

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine had a cheapo type 3D and I tried to print this part few times but the printer couldn't get it right.

I used the local university facilities through a friend and they printed it out for me, I couldn't believe what these machines can do these days. The printer I used for this part uses liquid plastic apparently.

The machine was as big as a 6 chair kitchen table and It must cost thousands thus the quality and accuracy of the part. The cost to make the part was 6pence so I had few made just to justify giving them some money.

A friend of mine had a cheapo type 3D and I tried to print this part few times but the printer couldn't get it right.

I used the local university facilities through a friend and they printed it out for me, I couldn't believe what these machines can do these days. The printer I used for this part uses liquid plastic apparently.

The machine was as big as a 6 chair kitchen table and It must cost thousands thus the quality and accuracy of the part. The cost to make the part was 6pence so I had few made just to justify giving them some money.
I’m impressed, at least if I do get one of these rare beasts of a motor, I now know where to get a replacement brush holder😀