Snowed In Yet

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What no griitters and no grit

Even the budgies are complaining of no grit, on the bottom of the cage.

Been on a run round Kent yesterday and dorset today all motorways were fine.

nice to be home again car doesnt like driving in the dark anymore.

Why dont they use salt water from the sea, it melted the snow on the beach.

Only when the tide came in.

What no griitters and no grit Even the budgies are complaining of no grit, on the bottom of the cage.

Been on a run round Kent yesterday and dorset today all motorways were fine.

nice to be home again car doesnt like driving in the dark anymore.

Why dont they use salt water from the sea, it melted the snow on the beach.

Only when the tide came in.
cuz the hose pipe wouldn't reach;) :^O :^O

cuz the hose pipe wouldn't reach;) :^O :^O
sounds like they need it by Exeter.

Went to Weymouth for a meeting today and Cardiff people cancelled due to H&S got to return on Monday for site meeting.So much for forward planning Kent yesterday overnight stay last night.

Never mind catch up on paper work tomorrow.

Anyway where is this Global Warming, that they keep asking us to pay for .

The slush is now starting to freeze here.

More snow forcast for Sunday/Monday & council only have enough salt to cover primary roads over the weekend (they've had to borrow some salt from Kent council).

Went sledging with the kids today..........excellent fun :^O right back to my childhood using a big plastic bag as a sledge.

Kids didn't belive me that was what we used as kids when it snowed.

Global warming ???

My daughter (14) came home from school this week telling me her geography teacher had said it was rubbish and that we are coming out of an ice age !!!

if it was as bad as they say shouldnt parts of Lincolnshire (near the Wash) need to be evacuated soon ?????

I honestly believe it is time prospective drivers were taught how to drive in snow.

We used to dig ramps for the car, to drive onto the surface of the snow (15"+) and drive off on top of a foot of snow +.

I haven`t seen anything like enough weather to stop me going to work - I used to walk to school in more.

More snow threatened on the way for Sun Mon, not bothered now visit to dorset cancelled so local in birmingham Monday.

Only problem having heating on to keep other half warm like a sauna, wont turn stat down.

Bill due in any time .

Well we woke up this morning to a thin layer of snow, but melted within a hour or two.

Apparently we have, hail showers on tuesday and light snow showers on wednesday, but i bet that'll change in an hour or so.

Well we woke up this morning to a thin layer of snow, but melted within a hour or two.Apparently we have, hail showers on tuesday and light snow showers on wednesday, but i bet that'll change in an hour or so.
Mrs A so you don't have any snow at the moment. We still have quite a few inches but it has gone all crisp so you can't even throw it.

Batty

:(

Mrs A so you don't have any snow at the moment. We still have quite a few inches but it has gone all crisp so you can't even throw it.Batty

:(
There is a tiny little patch of snow on the grass where the snowman was but other than that its all melted. :(

Just started snowing here in burntwood again :( oh well gives me more of an excuse to carry on designing this year phantom of the opera lighting deisplay. :)
Snow again in north Warks.Not to heavy yet. Hour and a half to reach from Burntwood.

Snowing again in North Warks and settling no gritters yet.

Need to get my 100 posts then will relax.