So at this time of the year let me be the first to say

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so that's it then guys, we are all in agreement for once, shock horror, I never thought I'd live to see that day, lol. so the final conclusion agreed unanimously by a panel of highly skilled and very experienced electricians is this, the rest of the world is a set of absolute chunts, placed on this earth by some unknown entity with the sole aim of seriously annoying a buch of highly skilled people and in a lot of cases driving said people to drink.

so that's it then guys, we are all in agreement for once, shock horror, I never thought I'd live to see that day, lol. so the final conclusion agreed unanimously by a panel of highly skilled and very experienced electricians is this, the rest of the world is a set of absolute chunts, placed on this earth by some unknown entity with the sole aim of seriously annoying a buch of highly skilled people and in a lot of cases driving said people to drink.
I think that sums up quite nicely.  Or are we just old and grumpy?    Whatever, HAPPY NEW YEAR for 21.