SOLAR PV Installers REQUIRED for ALL AREAS OF THE UK. MCS NOT Required, Sub-Contract Basis (TEAMS REQUIRED)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Electricians having a PV certificate, and part p where necessary. (MCS not required)

All areas of the country - if you have done (or are willing to do) a solar PV course, I have a contact who is looking for teams (a team will comprise 1 roofer, 1 electrician and 1 labourer. ONE of these needs to have done the PV course). No materials outlay - installs done on a sub-contract basis. Some large installs are available on occasion (10-50 KW) ; though the electrician would need to be conversant with TP systems, and the G59 spec. for medium scale embedded generation systems.

PM me for details.

KME

Hi,

If there are any teams out there that need a labourer for immediate start i am available. I'm from Leeds, West Yorks but can travel.

I'm 25 and already have a number of electrical qualifications up to city and guilds level 2, and I have just found my self out of work. Was about to start a PV install job as a spark

Last edited by a moderator:
hi kme

i am aroofer of13yrs experience, have also completed afuul solar pv course inclusive of all electrical qualifications.have experience in both commercial and domestic installations got put out of work when tariff changed !! any leas appreciated,thanks

Well they probably did the figures and now they have given the go ahead for HS2 they have got to get 32 billion from somewhere to pay for it. 32 billion thats 32 thousand million pounds quite a bit of dosh and thats just the beginning.

hi kmei am aroofer of13yrs experience, have also completed afuul solar pv course inclusive of all electrical qualifications.have experience in both commercial and domestic installations got put out of work when tariff changed !! any leas appreciated,thanks
Where are you based?

I have missed this thread having not been on the forum for so long. If you still need anyone based in the northwest let me know, I have a roofer and mate, so could provide a full team.

How can I apply for the job, KME? I've got the 2399 qualification, and some experience so I'd appreciate any lead you could offer that might get me the job. Thanks.

Latest posts