Some advice please

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a look at these

**************************/electrical-courses-electrical-nvqs/11027-train-4-trade-skills-feedback.html

Scary stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we all think it's worth doin the solar Pv course or not
Now, thats like asking if its worth doing the G59 commissioning course.

I think its useful, for me, in the path I`m happy for my skills to take me, as I believe it can generate income and leads for the business. Other members won`t want to get into the heavy technical stuff, or won`t have the necessary requisites to get on the course in the first place.

The solar PV is similar, IMO - it isn`t for everyone. Is it of use to you? Depends on how much work you think you can get, once you can offer it to customers. Its also worth noting that, unless you`re going to sub-contract your installation skill to another company, you have to find the substantial amounts of money needed to purchase the materials for a job.

Bottom line, everything fits different people & circumstances differently. There are reviews and comments on some of the solar PV courses on the forum - or find a specific one, and see who has done it, and what they thought.

KME

That's a very valid point! Ultimately it's gotta pay
Very true. After all there is little point being in business if you cannot make a reasonable return on your investments; time materials and training.

Doc H.

Last edited by a moderator: