Statute Law By John Harris

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to get out of pcn's speeding fines etc....

Firstly you must have no fixed abode and preferably not speaky English.

Then you need to buy a car with a years mot and tax for cash and not send off the v5c.

Then you are free to do what you like in a car until you get pulled over.

They can't fine you as there is nowhere to send the fine to.

And if you don't speak English they will have to get an interpreter and a Mongolian interpreter may be hard to find at 3am!

All they will do is confiscate the car then you start again.

This is how it used to work but now with the changes to the taxing system and ANPR more widespread it has made it harder but I know people still do it.

Another way is to buy a car for cash in somewhere like Romania and drive it until it's confiscated.

Sorry had a brain fart, Have had a glass of wine now & calmed down ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What the rebels seem to be promoting is that the DVLA own the vehicle, and we are just a registered keeper. When we register something we sign ownership over to them.  As DVLA are the owners of the vehicle they can take it and crush it for whatever reason they wish otherwise it would be theft which is a breach of common law.

For people like me with an expensive van (i need for work to keep the family in good order) i need to be part or the system, and have my van insured which means it has to be registered. If i had nothing to loose i would be tempted to de register it from being a vehicle. What some folk are doing is then buying some foreign number plates and driving around without having to tax or insure it. So even if they do get pulled the VIN number will not show up on there system.

The argument against statutory is back to that is only for commercial (wanting to profit)/maritime law, and the basic common laws do not state we have to have a car registered as a vehicle.

So the rebels claim. I dont know if all these people are making it all up. There is a lot of them that believe it to be true.

Regards the police having someone sectioned, from what i read of that they can detain you for 72 hours and it still requires a few doctors to agree that a person needs to be sectioned.

My knowledge of this comes from my mother who held a senior position within the mental health service. She has told me before how hard it is to have someone sectioned.

The reason she took early retirement was because of how the mental health service is now being run. She used to deal with some people who really needed/wanted to be sectioned but due to cost cutting there is less places to put people and greater pressure to keep them out in the community as its cheaper. I think the final straw for her was when they decided she had to cure patients within a certain time frame. Some of the very sick people she used to work with would probably never be cured and if some could it would not be within the time allowed.  If patients caused harm to themselves (death) it made it better for the books, and more money in the pot for the directors.

I find it very scary that on the say of the Police they can detain people for such a long length of time be it using section 136 or the terrorism one. Most of us are aware of how the terrorism one is misused just to detain someone for a long length of time.

Hi Pewter,

They are all barking mad. These people are in like a cult thing, they are nuts.. As i said, there is not ONE example of these nutters EVER winning an action OR defending one. They can think what they like, it is all total baloney. The videos that you provided links to, yes they had all the clever talk they liked, but as i said, the bloke STILL was issued with a liability order. No clever videos of them fighting that one off..

A lot of people believe a lot of things, this does not make them right....

STAY AWAY from these idiots, they will lead you into trouble.....

john....

FFS. I may have  to close this thread simply because I cannot believe people believe this tripe!!!

I am not going to give apprentice a scoob for every post of common sense in response to those of you who are weak and taken in by silly people who believe they have the the golden goose.However he is the only person on this thread that is speaking common sense.

I wish I was a conman I would earn a fortune with some idiots!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.