SWA termination

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on earthing system ( if TN ) shouldn't the earth at the garage stay seperate from the house and be put on it's own TT by installing spike at the garage ?? So takes away problem of what to do with your armour.

personally i would not have touched it if this seems to be the way it was done, i think it sounds like rough chepap job that the other spark doesnt want put his name to, be very careful about finishing other electricians work off espcecially as this is showing a lack of care on the job. i myself would have refused to touch this and insist it to be a new iece in 3 core to replace that 2 core.

reagrds fs

Depending on earthing system ( if TN ) shouldn't the earth at the garage stay seperate from the house and be put on it's own TT by installing spike at the garage ?? So takes away problem of what to do with your armour.
1 scoob to you, my friend. But don`t poke this one too hard - it wakes up and bites you in the bum!!!!