Ten Puns.....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revved Up Sparky

Reaction score
.... that I tell people on a regular basis. Take a look and tell me which one made you laugh the most !. Apologies in advance if you've heard any of them before !

1. I was walking down the street last week and a hoodie threw a piece of cheese at me hitting me in the back of the head !. I rubbed my head, turned around and told the lad

I was working in this blokes house the other day, when i noticed he had a bookshelf with books that were all the same.

I said " how come you've got so many war n peace books", he replied " its a long story".

bubum!

I walked into my local library last week with a pair of scissors in my hand. I sat down, cut off the bottom inch of one of the legs of my jeans and stuffed it into the bookcase. On my way out I overheard the library assistant telling someone "that was a turn up for the books !".....

Noooo, don't shut him up!

Great stuff ref.

:D

Thanks guys, well I have to say all the folks in that library are very respectful decent people, last Friday at 1100 I witnessed everybody observing two minutes silence.