The Big Lock in .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have bitten the bullet and started tidying the garage...been at it 2 weeks now Already done my garage workshop

found loads of 400/300/240mm cable lugs

stripped some cable

re lit the garage workshop with 8 x twin 35W T5s.  As I had some that I Took out of a job

sorthed my eBay area out sorted my online shop out and facebook for cjt

made 3 walking sticks.....4th on the go tidied the greenhouse out 

oiled the decking.....second coat tomorrow painted the new sleigh and fitted the lights 

started to paint the fence i removed the trees at the top of the garden 

cut the grass mines getting done at weekend 

sharpened all my drill bits and lathe tools connected the new cable for the new shed 

sorted out all,of the Rooting boxes full of screws washers nuts bolts fuses 

not got as far as tidying the van out yet....but I can get to bits f garage that have been out of bounds for years......still currently enjoying it, keeping occupied and not bored
been busy myself and even been to a cctv repair job yesterday

The world awaits .  Will  TV camera be there?   ;)
Fiona Bruce said she couldn't take any more. So the TV crew has packed up,and left. However there were some good shots of my elder daughter aired. And a fantastic shot FULL ON of the back of my head, well I am hink it was me

Struggling to find  pics at moment

i just make them for the famIly....made one for each of our 5 UK based grandchildren at Xmas.....Roe Deer antler and shanks cut from my son's garden 18 months previous

this was my first ever one done about 3 years ago.  Red deer antler, water buffaloand Ox horn end caps. Hazel shank with two water buffalo spacers, one cow bone spacer and if you look closely there are 2 brass spacers made from the brass washers from SY glands  Nothing is planned it just sort of comes together organically IMG_1110.JPG 

IMG_1110.JPGIMG_3341.JPGIMG_3345.JPG

lockdown swayed me into this one for me. Hazel, water buffalo and Red Deer Antler and some brass for a change...never seen brass on one before

B32AA179-FDAA-4E52-8CAE-7ACD1E875827.JPG

then wife saw it and wanted one...so,hers has two,water buffalo and one  Ox spacer

AF41961D-6169-49B9-BBA3-BD280C5B7DE1.JPG

then she saw the Eye one and wanted one of those....work,in progress and a lack of pics

ill take some pics tomorrow

Wow, don’t you pay cheques using your bank app and your smart phone?

Lloyds have had this faculty for quite a while now

Very handy as Lloyd’s closed the branch I could walk to, making my nearest branch in town , an 8 mile round trip and £1.40 per hour parking ...

Finally got round to setting this up the other day...

Over the weekend we dropped some more shopping off for my mother-in-law..  

and she gave us a cheque to cover the various odds-n-ends over the past few weeks...

So...

downloaded  the Lloyds App.. logged on set it up etc...

follow prompts for any details and use the apps tool to take an image of the front & back of the cheque..

Job done!! 

Checked statement on-line few days later..

all paid in and cleared!!

jobs a goodun!!

Saved queueing for 15mins+ to get into the bank, (which I had to do last time I went to the bank).

I wouldn't be surprised if more local bank branches close following the lock-down, as more people use on-line facilities....

(I think cheques was probably the one single biggest reason for going to my local bank over the past 12 months).

Unless you need to go and actually speak to a member of staff...

Or you have a massive wad of cash to pay in..

Can't think why anyone would need to go to the bank???

:popcorn