"The Inbetweeners"

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my girlfriend loves it,

are you calling her a man? ;)

I think its mainly a guy thing and very few girls are into it...... my missus loves it...... she doesnt laugh as much as i do but i just cant help laughing at expressions like " knee deep in clunge"..... i may be immature but im not really botherd lol.

iv just started watching the inbetweeners. Funny as hell.need to catch up i think!

With the camp tour guide and voting people off? GF watches it on a Sunday afternoon. I thought better of you! ;)
I watched a bit of it today, the one where the bus 'crashed' going into a tunnel. :eek:

Dont think there is going to be another series...... so i have heard...... but after this one there is supost to be a film, they go abroad supposidly as thats them finished school..... only know that as the character that plays Will was asking for the most money for the film so they said you can go then and we will find someone else to play you then he said no its ok i will take what you are giving me.

Latest posts