"The Inbetweeners"

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dane

Any one seen this?

Ive watched both S1 and S2, Both crack me up even on the second time round.

when is S3 out?

any one else watched it yet?

its far too short, i think i could watch all the time. They should have made the series;s much longer!

Although S3 is out later this year :)

My only thought - I'd rather have 6 cracking episodes than 12 mediocre, with all the jokes spread out. If you get my point?

Bit like Faulty Towers! ;)

My only thought - I'd rather have 6 cracking episodes than 12 mediocre, with all the jokes spread out. If you get my point?Bit like Faulty Towers! ;)
yeah i get you, series 2 got a lot of bad reports saying its not as gooda s the first.

Although my favourite episode ever....

The boat with them all in ROTFWLROTFWL

Currently in talks to make a film of them on holiday.

Jay does have to take them on a pedalo to Africa.

Just got the DVDs of these last week. Funniest comedy since Father Ted. Series 1 is definitely funnier but still some cracking moments in Series 2. I can't go past a bus stop now without the urge to shout 'Bus Wa**ers'!

I love this program, as others have mentioned it's often the case that the later series don't live up to the earlier ones so hopefully the next one will be good.

Felt the need to resurrect this thread. Series three I am enjoying more than the earlier ones. Absolutely crack me up!

Is anyone else watching?

:D

It's about the only genuinely funny thing on TV ATM that makes me actually laugh IRL rather than just think about laughing.

Series three is by far the funniest. I end up laughing so much out loud that the Mrs goes to bed and the kids stir cos I am being soo loud! Many awards coming in their direction I reckon.

Maybe someone could get a telly across to those poor people in the Welsh area?

I'm not mad keen on you having sex at all, but at least you'll be doing it somewhere comfortable.

Oh, absolutely - only in her vagina.

:slap :ApplaudROTFWL

it is really funny,

i would buy or rent or borrow it admin2