The lion under the bed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife and both daughters were involved in a near fatal car crash a few years ago. Hit from behind and car put into a field [it flew the first 20 feet!!!!], driver was on his mobile. Anyway , youngest daughter then became nervous of any loud noises, thought there was a 'monster' behind the patio door [her bedroom was in the old dining room]. She is now 24 and still will not sleep near any window, patio door etc! Even has rooms changed on holiday

Also thought the bogey man came at night and removed 'unwanted nasal secretions from the olafactory orifice'...mind you, she is a Teacher so that goes a long way towards explaining it I suppose.................. :coat

Hmm, If I was a betting man id wager that on the rare occasions when there is more than one note in your wallet, they are in denomination order and the queens head (gawd bless'er) all face the same way......... :)
Ah Wrong there Sprocket, far from it , this is just kid's stuff ;)

Wife and both daughters were involved in a near fatal car crash a few years ago. Hit from behind and car put into a field [it flew the first 20 feet!!!!], driver was on his mobile. Anyway , youngest daughter then became nervous of any loud noises, thought there was a 'monster' behind the patio door [her bedroom was in the old dining room]. She is now 24 and still will not sleep near any window, patio door etc! Even has rooms changed on holidayAlso thought the bogey man came at night and removed 'unwanted nasal secretions from the olafactory orifice'...mind you, she is a Teacher so that goes a long way towards explaining it I suppose.................. :coat
An understandable reaction there Kercher , and I'm glad the outcome was no worse .

And it was some Neanderthal pin brain talking on a mobile phone , Dieu I hate those barstewards with a vengenge. Wonder what earth shattering conversation he was having that wouldn't have kept till later ... Bloody $ hite for brains merchant banker ..... they who do that as they drive about should have the device shoved where the sun don't shine ......." There yer go pal now answer that"

Never thought of that did I ?

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:15 ----------

I think the death penalty should be brought back for using mobile while driving and worse if seen to be texting .