thieving scum bags

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dane

WEll the other night i had a thread about some chav trying to get in my van and wondering around my property.

We think we now know why! ! !

Round the back of our unit, we have a large tank that we put waste oil in from farm machinery... (must have been in there 15 years + now)

This appears to have been emptied.

Why would some one want waste oil any way!?!

fair enough...

must have been desperate to take it from where it was though..

The tank was at floor level, so had to tip it back to get it so they could get a container under it.

quite a common occurrence round this way way mate, the most i have heard of was 5 heating oil tanks emptied in one night, from 5 houses in a private estate, a tanker would have been required to do this!

i was involved in the installation of CCTV at a property that had visitors empty their diesel tank three times, since the CCTV was installed with some extra security lighting no more visitors.

Good luck with it

To get this, they would have had to go through mud! accross a field, walk around 200m lol as locked gates on entrance.

All in the dark.

and for 15 year old waste engine oil lol

how much fuel they going to get from this then, they got i would say

100 gallon to 150 gallon

Most small garages use old engine oil to run their heaters they may be using it for that, I can't see it being used as fuel if it was engine oil not worth processing as its nothing like chip fat.

I

Most small garages use old engine oil to run their heaters they may be using it for that, I can't see it being used as fuel if it was engine oil not worth processing as its nothing like chip fat.I

We kept it for a waste oil burner we have for in unit. SodsIt all went over one night, it was defiantly there in the day, as i took the dogs round there Tenacious Sods :eek:

Then the next day there was wedge's under the tank holding it tilted to get to the tap.230v wired to the tap for the return visit some oil tanks have been done 2 - 3 times, make it look like a cable fault O)
:(

yeah its like that volvic spring water, been filtered through rocks for 1000s of years. gets put in a bottle with a best by date of 6 months.....
ROTFWLApplaud Smiley

Last edited by a moderator:
As the oil was stolen, does this mean that you will not have to pay for it to be removed?

Are you now exempt from having to provide a waste transfer note?

Just trying to see if there is a bright side to this.

As the oil was stolen, does this mean that you will not have to pay for it to be removed?Are you now exempt from having to provide a waste transfer note?

Just trying to see if there is a bright side to this.
we wasnt paying for it to be removed any way

It was for a "waste oil burner" we use to heat our unit

There wont be any more doing into that tank now though