This is OVER THE TOP... surely???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkup

Reaction score
http://www.00electricians.co.uk/prices.html

Prices

We deliver a fast, efficient and highly professional service and take our responsibilities as professional electricians working in your home very seriously. We are second to none at difficult problem solving, including short circuit and earth leakage fault finding, there is no problem we haven't come across before and there is no lighting or power problem we can't resolve.

Every electrician within our organisation is fully employed by us, they are paid a excellent salary and love their work. Unlike our competitors we do not employ here today gone tomorrow sub contractors. It's these work ethics that we have kept us successful in business for over 21 years now.

Our standard labour charges are as follows:

Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.

Lighting and circuit wiring repairs, faultfinding and problem solving,

Tbh I know of the bloke who runs the firm - the bit he says about two sparks for every job is not entirely true as I wouldn't class a mate on the m/w as a spark 'on an excellent salary', would you? :yellow card

This works out to around a ton an hour in his back-pocket, plus the mark-up on materials (which is about 100%). Probably why the office is in Kensington (albeit a postal add!!!). :Welcome:

May have to ask for a rise.... my improver rate of

And the point of this post is?

Wheres the spam icon gone?

Trust me its not spam mate, been a member on here for a while. I was talking to the person who runs the firm last week and just checked his site, I always see people moaning about rates on here, so when I saw

Trust me its not spam mate, been a member on here for a while. I was talking to the person who runs the firm last week and just checked his site, I always see people moaning about rates on here, so when I saw

Lumpin` kriest!

What`s Admin doing there???

And why is Ms sparkup (is that a request, or a name, or just the usual response to her company??) the only one with tools?

Ah, yes. Got it. One of the others is the "lamp remplacer"; and t`other one banks the dosh in his back pocket??

Well the bottom line is...

If they are getting business...

Then obviously IT IS NOT OVER THE TOP!?

If it was over the top they would NOT be in business IMHO?

compared to

I think the one in the middle is Admin2 ....the one on the right is never a sparks, more like a male model from a shopping catalogue.

No wonder they charge so much , they are in London, didn't notice before.

I think the one in the middle is Admin ....
no.....

I don't think so.....

Patch told me that Andy told him that KME told Badger who told GH who told Noz who told Lurch who was told from Binky, Zees', Paul b b, Theory and m44ty, that Tom1 told Steptoe that Admn2 was much fitter than that...

And something about nicer Jugs??? ;)

but dunno what thats all about? :innocent

She's gotta be good cuz Admin likes her! :x :innocent

:Applaud :Applaud:x:innocent

And I was mug enough to take a look !!!!

Reminded me of of a demonstration the Marines have , a book with a sexy photo on the front is facing you on a simulated jungle track, you pick it up , open it, the centre is hollowed out for the explosive device that would blow your face off.

I looked also ....................................... but only to see entertaining pictures had been posted :Applaud :Applaud

Cushions? They take a comfortable chair and make it uncomfortable!What is the point of a throw?

*shakes head*
Don't start me on that !!! Why can't we men open and close the curtains properly , " they're all bunched up at one end, What they must look like from outside , they're flat , you must have gathers " headbang

Latest posts