This months PE magazine and NICEIC connections mag

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
So.......T& E is now good for 200/300°C

NICEIC have some new here comes the gravy train lets rip,the poor barstewards off yet again, trust me they will lie back and accept it courses

NICEIC have taken on three apprentices and are going to,train two,to be area ENGINEERS W T A F ! AND train another one to be Lord Amighty Darrenn Staniforths underling, he must a low self esteem.   What suddenly makes them Engineers?

usual plethora  of "ooooooooh look what I found isn't it lethal' pics of twin and Earth with the clips too far apart or worse still "nail up"

dont know what this once proud trade trade is coming to....but it aint Ravells Bolero

:coat

Wouldn't the NICEIC do better employing staff who have served at the front line and do some random inspections of members works ...................

Wouldn't the NICEIC do better employing staff who have served at the front line and do some random inspections of members works ...................

but they have already passed them as competent, therefore their work must be excellent and not need any random visits as they wont find anything wrong

but they have already passed them as competent, therefore their work must be excellent and not need any random visits as they wont find anything wrong

That explains why they chase those who use the logo incorrectly because you can’t fail a spark for sparking but you can prosecute a spark who isn’t aware of business things such as copywright laws!! 

That explains why they chase those who use the logo incorrectly because you can’t fail a spark for sparking but you can prosecute a spark who isn’t aware of business things such as copywright laws!! 
Yep!

theres an article where they congratulate themselves on stopping yet another misuse of their logo

talking of Logos, call me petty if you like, but shouldn't their logo be Brown and Blue instead of Red and Black!

Aside from this country's constant over use an undervaluing of the title engineer. These people are really annoying me.

Just saw a vid on YouTube with Tony cable an the other 2 morons spouting about how good all the extra training courses for the 18th ed will be. Wound me right up.

No Incompetent Chancer Electrician In Contracting 

It popped up as a recommended video. Christ knows why! 

Got just over a min into it. Left a comment calling them morons an closed it down.

I guess you were looking for the biggest pie eater of all Desperate Dan and TC came recommend! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to do this but they have disabled comments for some strange reason. :C

I guess they don't want the real world to know they a just a bunch of scammers.

They've deleted my comment! 

There was only a few written by the time I left mine. 

Found a similar vid on a different channel whilst looking just now for that video. So I left the same comment on that.

Not Interested Currently Even In Contractors
Naw !! That was the EEPTU  back in the '70's .

My copy of Connections is still in it's wrapper ......I'm scared to open it , to see  what  money making schemes  they are lining up for us . 

Already have a list of unopened emails with words like  ..new courses....18th edition ...sign up .... join us at ...