tiger-com.com (don't bother)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baldelectrician

Reaction score
I had a call from a chap at tiger-com.com who was, to say the least very cocky and arrogant

He said he 'called for a chat' and wasn't calling for sales or marketing , although he called my mate who runs another electrical business trying to sell him a 0141 Glasgow number.

I have wrote a letter of complaint to Alison Williamson (Managing Director) at tiger-com.com (and apparently connected with www.telecom3.co.uk)

I sent copies of the first call where I told their customer 'dis-service' agent about TPS after he told me he found me in yell.com.

I will let you know how they deal with the complaint on this thread.

COPY OF EMAIL SENT;

Dear Tiger-Com

I am extremely disappointed at the antics of your company operative(s)

I was called on Wendesday 25th August from one of your employees who was

I sent the above to the MD and am still waiting a reply,

My mate sent this (personal data removed)

Good morning Lee and Alison,

After reading here please do not contact me again and please remove me from your database. Any contact from you again will be treated as nuisance calls and reported to police, Please note 100% of my calls are recorded for data protection reasons

Best regards,

...name removed

The reply was;

Subject: Re: Tigercom Telecom Marketing Solutions

Don't make me laugh, the police, yeh no problem! Lol

Alison williamson

Tigercom

4th Floor Sun House

58 West Regent St

Glasgow

G2 2QZ

0141 353 8510

GLAD TO SEE THE Managing Director of a telecommunication provider takes the law on unsolicited telemarketing calls so seriously

Major barge pole material me thinks

Latest posts