Time To Say Hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KNB

Reaction score
Hi all.

I didn't realise I had signed up to this forum over a year ago and have been lurking since, so time to show my face so to speak.

I'm a time served sparky who started my apprenticeship straight from school in 1988 :Blushing . I've worked on everything from domestic, commercial and industrial with a load of cctv, intruder and access control thrown in for good measure. All good experience which helps towards my current position of being in charge of a squad of sparks for our local borough council.

Hopefully you'll be hearing more from me in the future .

Karl

Hi all.

I didn't realise I had signed up to this forum over a year ago and have been lurking since, so time to show my face so to speak.

I'm a time served sparky who started my apprenticeship straight from school in 1988 :Blushing . I've worked on everything from domestic, commercial and industrial with a load of cctv, intruder and access control thrown in for good measure. All good experience which helps towards my current position of being in charge of a squad of sparks for our local borough council.

Hopefully you'll be hearing more from me in the future .

Karl
Sorry.. no...

sod off...

Due to austerity cut-backs in the bandwidth all new members are restricted to 1 post per year..

so we shall here from you in NOV 2013!!!!! :Blushing

:slap :slap

Guinness

welcome Karl,

local council, eh?

do they still do the crazy kart racing round the streets each summer?
Unfortunately not for a good few years now. Nor do we host stages of the Circuit of Ireland Rally anymore were rally cars were let loose in our local parks. Our tourism events aren't a patch on what they used to be though still take up a large chunk of our time.

Your familiar with the local then Steptoe? Guinness

A Ballamena man Hey! At least one person will understand me then if I start going on about the craic :B- . You must be over on the main land for about 10 yrs then cos it's just over that since the carts were let loose on the streets.

bejaysus, ive been left for over 20yrs on and off,

last time I was at the racing in Bangor was 1999 , used to be good as we hit the beer afterwards :D and went out 'discoing' :slap

aye, Ballamena hey, big shappin centre thats outstanin in its feel :slap

Latest posts