timer socket

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?Mature male rabbits have obvious testicles. Harder when they are younger.

I looked on youtube so see if I could find a video of sexing rabblts but was horrified to find hundreds of videos of rabbits having sex. WHY would you post that?

(Also "sex rabbit" finds many references to another kind of rabbit Blushing)

If, for any reason the police were to seize my computer I dread to think of the conclusions they'd draw ; \
:^O :^Othe mind bogglesGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Looks like another banning on its way ; \ ; \ ; \
i will have you know i have never been banned from anywhere Pray except for the time i threatened to throw a council worker in to the skip at my local tipBlushing butthat is another story.Guiness Drink

no not yetBlushing the little swine keeps scratching me when i pick him/she up(how can you tell the sex of a rabbit) next door neighbour has got a grinding wheel in his shed might try it:^OGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
Thought you would know about the birds and the bees by now:O

Thought you would know about the birds and the bees by now:O
i do mate but messing with animals is not my bag im afraid;)Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink