Tips & Tricks of the Trade

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anwah

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if Tips & Tricks of The Trade section really exists ?

It does but you need a password.

PM Admin and he may issue you one.

The initiation is fairly wild and you need to pass a MCQ with 40 questions and email him copies of your C&G certs.

Then he may let you in.

It is FANTASTIC alcohol, naked ladies, vibrating chairs..........

:D

I can vouch for all of the above. Selection is hard, but once your in its like if carlsberg did 'tips & tricks of the trade'

Now now you two, Special & Badger, everyone knows there are no other forums, please don't go misleading our younger members who may be easily distracted!

Doc H.

and all sparks/techies love looking at pictures :)
Of nice ;)

exposed :x

bare :pray

uncovered :x

and Very well built :x :Blushing:x

TPN boards. ]:) ]:) O)

(what did you think I was going to say?????) ?:|

p.s. Until you`ve been admitted to the T+T section (we could rename it the G+T section, as its quite refined!), could I ask all members (especially those with "trailers" {yes, you specloc!}) to stop drinking all my Guinness ! :red card

It is really disheartening when I come to the forum after a hard days work, to find you`ve all emptied my fridge, and I have to have a WARM Guinness . :_|

Thank you in advance.

KME

could I ask all members (especially those with "trailers" {yes, you specloc!}) to stop drinking all my Guinness ! :red card It is really disheartening when I come to the forum after a hard days work, to find you`ve all emptied my fridge, and I have to have a WARM Guinness . :_|

Thank you in advance.

KME
erm....

NOPE!!!

GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

:^OROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Anwah , are you sure you are up to the initiation process ? Some Forumites who have arrived in the Outer Hebrides just for the first part, have never been heard of again, the whole thing is demeaning ,TBH , I'm not over it myself yet. The Welsh section is the worst as you can imagine, the Welsh mafia give no quarter . The final part ,this year , takes place on the Brecon Beacons with aid of the SAS and is a cross between choosing a Dorothy for The Wizard of Oz , Rambo First Blood, The Prisoner and The Great Escape.!!!!

:^O Lol @ this thread you nutters :^O

I remember my first night in there now :Blushing I didn't realise I'd have to get in the barrel straight away :eek:

We DID warn you - go voluntarily, or go anyway.........

Just remember, it was your choice!

Besides, when we said "get to the bottom of the barrel", we expected you to do what trailer boy did, and drink it all (mind, he IS greedy) :) :) :)