Tool Box

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Toolbox I've ever had was made by ZAG and belive it or not it came from Wickes.

Try as I might I can not find a replacement for it although it's still going strong for now!

Best Toolbox I've ever had was made by ZAG and belive it or not it came from Wickes.Try as I might I can not find a replacement for it although it's still going strong for now!
I've still got one of those in my shed..

B)

Best Toolbox I've ever had was made by ZAG and belive it or not it came from Wickes.Try as I might I can not find a replacement for it although it's still going strong for now!
thats what I use for my day to day tools.

although I really hate their ethics Im still using it,

tho I deffo wont buy any more zag stuff when it comes to replacing anything.

The reason I bought one of those Toolbags is because I worked with another sparky last year, and he had everything in his bag, including his test gear etc..

Looked really cool..

But I could never managed to keep it tidy, everything just got thrown in at the end of the day.

Still we live and learn

:)

I gave up on tool bags and now use one of these tool belts:-http://www.fwb.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm?store=FWBGroup&productid=021SZEX

Brillliant for carrying, great up ladders but the main advantage is that you can pretend to be Batman!
Just picked up one of CK technician vests up from e-bay for a song. However I use the little pouch they do already, fits a multimeter, two screwdrivers, side snips, pliers, pen and i've 'modded' it slightly so it carries a socket tester.

Very handy when you are just checking outlets or minor jobs. :)

Just picked up one of CK technician vests up from e-bay for a song. However I use the little pouch they do already, fits a multimeter, two screwdrivers, side snips, pliers, pen and i've 'modded' it slightly so it carries a socket tester.Very handy when you are just checking outlets or minor jobs. :)
I've considered one of these, but that's as far as it goes...

I dobn't like being too attached, if you get my meaning.. ; \

I got it for a upcoming 'festival' at a farm, I'm dashing around everywhere and I think that it'll be easier to carry the tools around than lugging the box with me! :D

I started off using a tool belt similar to the c.k one above but it did my head clean in so i changed to a bag. I still use the belt if im working at any sort of height. Its each to there own i suppose.

I started off using a tool belt similar to the c.k one above but it did my head clean in so i changed to a bag. I still use the belt if im working at any sort of height. Its each to there own i suppose.
Some of the Godfathers boys attach tools, but I don't think it's to themselves.

Usually the bad guys........

Don

I have 4 of the ck rucksack tool bags.

Work a treat.

Have 3 of the toolbags for me drills and heavier bits.

Snips in one pocket, terminal driver in the other.................

Cowboy spurs on back of boots....... yee - harr :p

I gave up on tool bags and now use one of these tool belts:-http://www.fwb.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm?store=FWBGroup&productid=021SZEX

Brilliant for carrying, great up ladders but the main advantage is that you can pretend to be Batman!
Your not that spark I've seen wearing a cape and his pants over his tights are you???? ?:|

I tried one of these tool belts.....

But I could only get one tool in it :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Garter_belt.jpg

And this one was a bit to flimsy ]:)

So I stick to my various boxes & girlie tool bags.. :) :D :^O

P.S.

did you know that "davetheglitz" spell checks to "diverticulitis" ??

which according to my dictionary means something to do with

pain and disturbance of bowl function!! :eek:

Ohh brings water to the eyes just thinking about it :( :(

P.S.

pain and disturbance of bowl function!! :eek:

Ohh brings water to the eyes just thinking about it :( :(
? You`ve got too much time on your hands my friend...

Get out and do some work:^O:^O:^O

? You`ve got too much time on your hands my friend...Get out and do some work:^O:^O:^O
I keep telling you they wont let me out!!!!

I'm gonna get one of those white coats and sneak out the door...

I reckon welshies got one hidden in that girlie tool bag in his workshop? ?:|

Hmmmm now how can I get it???? ?:| ? :| ?:| :(

By being on best behaviour, and getting on "Kitchen Duties", you pass that room on the way to the kitchen.

STOP IT!!! You've dragged me into this conversation on nutters, now. :_| .

I end it here.

:D

O

riginally Posted by SPECIAL LOCATION View PostP.S.

pain and disturbance of bowl function!!

Ohh brings water to the eyes just thinking about it
A lot of people think I can be a pain in the a*** - but it seems I'm destined for higher things!