tradesmenquoter - another scam?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80% of debts in one city? not calling you a liar but what was the company?
Sorry it was slightly misleading. Should have read Liverpool area i.e Merseyside & the Wirral.

I should know I was the Sales Manager at the time.

Sorry it was slightly misleading. Should have read Liverpool area i.e Merseyside & the Wirral.I should know I was the Sales Manager at the time.
Thought it was bit high (even for Liverpool) so we can add that be wary of cold callers from Cheshire as well because that is what most of Wirral is.

Thought it was bit high (even for Liverpool) so we can add that be wary of cold callers from Cheshire as well because that is what most of Wirral is.
Now we are getting into semantics. My original comment was a general commercial observation & not specific to cold calling. headbang

I have tried getting my site up there but it never reaches the front page. I guess you need to be on the front page to get real business. I never go past the first page if I am looking for something.

I spoke to a few of their clients on the website and they seem to be happy with what they are getting for their money.

Just spoke to a Google ranking company bigmouthmedia and they said they will charge me

TBH If I was looking for a tradesman I would not look at those refferal sites...

I look at privately owned sites so I think you'd be better off improoving your SEO to get you on the first page..

Make sure you put a free ad in google maps and anywhere else that's free..

If you want to have a look, my site nearly always comes up on the first page.. for local searches

TBH If I was looking for a tradesman I would not look at those refferal sites... I look at privately owned sites so I think you'd be better off improoving your SEO to get you on the first page..

Make sure you put a free ad in google maps and anywhere else that's free..

If you want to have a look, my site nearly always comes up on the first page.. for local searches
The [Edited by Admin - Spam!]

Shouldn't your username be RBCM? Yasser. ;)

You spotted it too, Chris. ROTFWL

Applaud Smiley

I kept getting the 'we are calling from BT' lot bothering me, after about 2-3 times of me saying "no thanks", they called a 4th time, (always a 0151 number).

I said quickly "what ever you are trying to sell me, I am not interested" (I dont get 0151 in London calling me for estimates/work etc), the bloke on the other end came out with - "I was going to offer you free advertising", and then he hung up straight away!!

Uhmmmm, what a shame I missed that one, oh well, - they havent called back again though!

I just had a "BT" call on my mobile. I asked what "area" I am in and her reply was well we have people calling nationally. I told them to remove me from their spam list as I'm on TPS. She confirmed they will be (calling me again I bet).

I have paid them 100 (they wanted 200). But have NOT receive even 1 (ONE) phone call for more then 3 months. Do NOT WASTE your money!!!

I have paid them 100 (they wanted 200). But have NOT receive even 1 (ONE) phone call for more then 3 months. Do NOT WASTE your money!!!
Don;t worry, I wasn;t going to.

By the way, my Uncle would like to share his multi million dollar wealth but needs an unrelated beneficiary in the UK, you don;t need to do much to receive a large portion of this wealth. ;)

By the way, my Uncle would like to share his multi million dollar wealth but needs an unrelated beneficiary in the UK, you don;t need to do much to receive a large portion of this wealth. ;)
sounds fully genuine. what do i need to do?

Speaking of which Nick, you might want to fix a broken link on your home page. The link for "contact us" in the paragraph about 24-hour emergency callout goes to a non-existent contact.html page. I'm guessing you changed your original HTML contact page to PHP at some point for the form and missed that one link, as the others seem to go to contact.php correctly. :)