Trainee Electrician wanted W London

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohms

Reaction score
ohms Electrical is looking a trainee electrician who is interested in gaining experience to become fully qualified electrician.

We offer expense. No time wasters please. You will be required to have your basic hand tools.

Ohm S dot Electrical at Yahoo dot co dot uk

(Admin3 Edit: remove the spaces and add the dots)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Im based in New Malden, Kingston. South London Area.

Have my own tools and van.

Have,

C&G 2330,

C&G 3330,

17th Edition,

C&G 2391.

I am lacking some on-site/practical experience.

Let me know if i can be of use!

Hi I'm available got NVQ level 2 city&guilds 2351 & city&guilds 2330 level 2 I'm from south Wales I have a full clean driving license and I'm willing to move away for a chance to become fully qualified and be an apprentice as long as I can get some where to live I also have some experience 1st and 2nd fix too

ohms Electrical is looking a trainee electrician who is interested in gaining experience to become fully qualified electrician.We offer expense. No time wasters please. You will be required to have your basic hand tools.

Ohm S dot Electrical at Yahoo dot co dot uk

(Admin3 Edit: remove the spaces and add the dots)
onAs a new poster on this website, My first question to you is.... what`s your hourly rate?

Or are you only offering to pay expenses?

I would also add that I find it reprehensible that another spark would prey on guys trying to get experience, by using them, and not paying them.

F.A.O. Admin, My first post, I know, but really, you shouldn`t let people like this, exploit the young sparks on this forum.

onAs a new poster on this website, My first question to you is.... what`s your hourly rate?

I would also add that I find it reprehensible that another spark would prey on guys trying to get experience, by using them, and not paying them.

F.A.O. Admin, My first post, I know, but really, you shouldn`t let people like this, exploit the young sparks on this forum.
Well I will say there are plenty of people that will work for free to get the opportunity to get into the electrical trade we have a lot on hear asking for this on a regular basis.

At the end of the day if someone is willing to work for nothing to gain experience then help them out and sort them out a bit of cash on the side. I'm sure all of you would do the same and no one would expect

Someone to work for nout using their own tools and transport. Well hope so anyway :)

At the end of the day if someone is willing to work for nothing to gain experience then help them out and sort them out a bit of cash on the side. I'm sure all of you would do the same and no one would expectSomeone to work for nout using their own tools and transport. Well hope so anyway :)
in fact I have some work,

if you are willing to pay ME upto and above

hello

My name is steve keech

I have just finished c&g level 3. I live in west london,got my own vehicle and tools.

Looking for work to gain experience so maybe I could be a help to you.

Thanks