up all night

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
:( broke a tooth yesterday afternoon & been up all night in pain......... :_|

Just cancelled todays job (partial re-wire)....first time I've had to cancel a job :coat doing it Tuesday now..........wish the emergency dentist would hurry up and call back.

Hi M107

I can sympathize with you, i have had toothache they tried to freeze it to pull it out but due to infection the tooth itself wouldnt freeze, so they gave me antibiotics to clear it up, couldnt stand the pain anymore aftrer three nights of no sleep i went and told then to pull it with no anesthetic, it really hurt but the tooth snapped as they tried to pull it, now im left with half a tooth and an appointment for monday to have the root took out when it can be froze as i have now finished my course of antibiotics. I am coping at the minute by taking 2 x 500mg co codamal every 4 hours and its doing the job for me, roll on monday

Yep it's infected around the root so on antibiotics & sulpadine pain killers untill it can be pulled nextweek.

Binned it all for a good Whiskey tonight :Y s start the Amoxilin in the morning.

Feeling sorry for myself so treated myself with a bottle of Oban, at least the customer was understanding with me not wanting to go pulling cables in today.

I can thoroughly recomend ibuprofen and codine (neurofen plus, cuprofen plus)

I had a root infection and couldn't sleep until I started on the stuff

makes my trip to the dentist last monday a walk in the park

they had to drill my roots to allow the tooth to be removed,,still sore as hell

sensodyne helps big time in between pain killers

So why have so many people got bad teeth is due to cut backs in NHS dentistry?Batty
I strongly suspect so.

I would have got mine sorted sooner if I had an NHS dentist at the time.........

:|