Wanted - Work To Complete 2356 Nvq Near Farnham / London

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steviechimps

Reaction score
I live near Aldershot and I'm looking for work  to complete my NVQ 2356.

I have 2330 Levels 2 & 3, 17th Edition, 2391 and a BS7909 course (and worked as an electrician's mate for a couple of years so I have experience) but now need to complete my NVQ which would grant me JIB approval. I'm currently working for a couple of stage lighting / production companies (temporary power distribution or equipment fault-finding and repair) which means I'm not getting the chance to complete any of the installation work I need to fill the site diary.

Any industrial/commercial installation work would be good and I'd certainly consider most domestic. I only need a short term placement for the NVQ rather than a long term position. Available for weekend work or nights as well as Mon - Fri, pay open to discussion dependant on nature of work.

If you or someone you know is looking for someone like myself then please pm or reply to this thread. Ideally be working around the Hampshire / Surrey area or London, I have my own transport and carry most of my own tools.

Thanks,

Steve

BTW, I'm set up as a Limited Company, VAT registered and have Public Liability so there are no issues around employment or tax/National insurance.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve,

If your interested I have some work coming up on some big sites in the London area. (All over)

Please feel free to contact me on 07860603830

Kind regards

It is some thing very interesting to work abroad..But,still we need to work for our country..And we have many jobs in India too..This post is to work in london So people who are interested can go for this..

Hi kc.electrics,

Thanks for the reply, I've got your number, tied up with other work for the next month or so, will call when some free time comes up.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Andy,

Not quite, I don't think anyone should have to work for free but I am very aware that the NVQ requires the co-operation of an employer and that I am the one who stands to benefit from such work which is why 'pay open to discussion' features in my original post. I'd like to think that any pay might cover travel costs etc., but I'm not expecting to fund any nights down the pub.

Regards,

Steve