well christmas 2011 has started in the badger household

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Image040.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image036.jpg

Image035.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image032.jpg

ENJOY FOLKS

still got quite a few things to install yet, like 2 lanterns 2 shooting stars, 2 showflake sillouette blue and white, holly sillouette, 9 reindeer sleigh santa, snowman and santa on seesaw stocking sillouette and snowman standing merry chrimbo message and also polar bears and penguines plus the christmas presents for underneath both trees the one in white on the front and the one in orange out the back.

the tree lights only use 9.58 watts as they are led but they do have a commando plug and socket to connect under the chrimbo tree. the cable wouldnt even be pulling 1/4 amp :p plus its got a 1 amp 60898 mcb to protect the cable at the computer controleld sockets panel the same oone use in the halloween show ;) innocent

On "looknorth" (or whatever) there was some nutter with a rabbit hutch like a penthouse sat in his living rm watching the hutch like big brother on his big telly, I was thought of badger

On "looknorth" (or whatever) there was some nutter with a rabbit hutch like a penthouse sat in his living rm watching the hutch like big brother on his big telly, I was thought of badger
doubt id be that sad watching my own christmas lights :slap i have more important things to do :p :coat :slap