What is this?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is what you say, Badge, what is it called should I want to order one from the wholesalers ? A Phart Axia perhaps ? The Phart Phan. Can anyone fit them or do you have to be registered for Phart P . ? Oh dear this post may be a mistake, sorry Admin .
Deke you do worry me :^O

I just found one of those in the Denmans Catalogue. Its listed as an acoustic ventilator, its supposed to ventilate the room without spoiling the accoustic properties of modern double glazing. It eliminates the need to open windows, ( thats what it says )

Deke

Did I mention that I had a :x from Mrs Admin.

I just found one of those in the Denmans Catalogue. Its listed as an acoustic ventilator, its supposed to ventilate the room without spoiling the accoustic properties of modern double glazing. It eliminates the need to open windows, ( thats what it says )Deke

dont let see mr admin see this statement as hell become jelous and its no good trying to delete the post now as ive print screened it ;)

:^O

I just found one of those in the Denmans Catalogue. Its listed as an acoustic ventilator, its supposed to ventilate the room without spoiling the accoustic properties of modern double glazing. It eliminates the need to open windows, ( thats what it says )Deke
Interesting, because of it's location, you may well be right...

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Only once or twice :^O

Enough said now else everyone one will want one:p

right gentlemen, (and ladies)

I haver just had the pleasure of ripping aboiut 2 dozen of these kinda thingies out,

they could as has been said be described as air con units, but the ones I took out also had a reverse function and a heater element,,,,,

so could actually blow hot(?) air into the room also.....

but,,,

seems to me (dunno who said it)

that it was summat fancy to impress the eejits that didnt know any better......