Where is your credit/debit card?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is really nothing to worry about. 

Fuss over nothing. 
Its very worrying for those who have had money taken in this way. The police believe there are many more who do not check their statements carefully and never report it.

Good little earner I would say for an organised ring.

A friend of mine got done a couple of years back, just before  Xmas,

3 card payments within 2 minutes,

Something like,

57p then £30 something, then, £3&1/2 grand,!! :eek:

Traced back to a craphone whorehouse,!!!

Took him nearly 6months ti get his money back.

Its very worrying for those who have had money taken in this way. The police believe there are many more who do not check their statements carefully and never report it.

Good little earner I would say for an organised ring.

When listening to some of these consumer phone-in type programs on the radio talking about money issues...

I am always gob smacked to hear that loads of people never actually check their statements each month when they come through the door  (or electronically)..

We've always gone through ours to balance of our 'house' records with what the banks says...

That's personal accounts and business account..,.

Cant see how you can budget for the coming months without having an awareness of whats been going out previous months....

Unless of course you got so much money that if your calculations are out be a couple of grand it doesn't present any problems to you!!!!

:C

:|