Which 240v sds drill with chisel Function

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cp2009

Reaction score
HI there i promise this will be my last thread on tools for a while currently Have a bosch sds drill which i use for drilling masonary wood etc and for chiselling out back boxes in brick etc but the drill is a bit dun so looking to replace i have a hilti fleet managment contract for my battery gun and the gun is fantastic which is making me want hilti lol Was looking at the https://www.hilti.co.uk/holuk/modules/prcat/prca_navigation.jsp?OID=-31610

but it is only 650watt do you think it would be powerful enough to raggle brick drill through doulbe brick with 20mm bit etc Many thanks for all your guys input and advice thanks chris

its london are doing a good deal on a hitachi 230v sds with a free accessory kit for

I would but there an hours drive away and my boss likes to keep me buzy 6 days a week ! I will take a look at that hitachi sounds like a good deal

Just got the new makita 240v sds with roto stop, today 116quid delivered from a guy on ebay, 800w i think. Used it today and it seemed a lot better than my old dewalt, a little too good, in other words I nearly chassed into next door.

I need to get a new 110V SDS, I think I'm going for the Makita HR2470X after some searching (unless there's a cracking deal on something else reasonably decent when I order one), bit over a ton depending where you get it from.

1413e5fb27bf7a7d51f2cf35be50ead6.jpg

same as mine then in 110v, Love the smell of new drills.

I love my Bosch so much ......I bought the company!.....NO I DIDN'T.......I bought a spare one off Ebay.......loads better than dewalt i used to have....I think dewalt need to catch up with the competition, they are starting to lag behind.

I'll probably be called a cheapskate for this, but I've been using an el cheepo no name 850W SDS drill that I bought from screwfix for

A cheap power tool can be impreved by using decent blades/bits and unfortunatly the same is true in reverse so an expensive tool can be crap due to cheap/crap blades/bits.