Which phone??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can appraise it now for you as I had one for 10 months through my last employer. The first day I had the phone I knocked it off the arm of the sofa onto laminate flooring (20 inches approx) and the screen instantly cracked from one corner to the other. The software was very very slow to respond and unusual to use (I had been used to Nokia's all my life). The camera was poor and the overall functions of the phone were poor and what you would expect from a cheap phone. The only really good thing I can find to say about the phone is that it has a fantastic LED torch function built in which I must admit, I am lost without now I have my iPhone. However, for a couple of quid I can sort myself out with a small LED torch.

My advice - don't bother with this phone.

M, I am thinking of getting that phone in time, can you give it an appraisal in a few weeks at all?AndyGuinness
I got one of those on an 18 month contract with 02, I used it for a couple of days really could not get on with it and went back to my old nokia slide phone. Really wished I had not bothered with it as I really only like nokia phones and have recently brought another nokia slide phone. So I personally would not recommend them but perhaps I am biased.

I have the iphone 4, it is realy a good phone plus there are a few apps that you can download for sparks, won't go back to a normal phone since this one

I can't be doing with changing phones all the time, T Mobile send a new one every year which I give to the wife and stick with my battered but trusty Nokia .
You sly dog Deke,,,

you tell Mrs Deke that you have just spent

Latest posts