Who wants a FREE www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk forum promotional vehicle sticker(s)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For one who was told to "pick mine up" - I think it may`ve just arrived today.

Only thing is, it`s redder than me brake lights. If I put it on the back it`ll cause accidents `cos everyone`ll think i`m stopping.

If it goes on the front, they`ll think i`m driving the wrong way ( regular occurence)!

If I stick it on the side, it`ll obscure my lovely sign writing & logos.

Got it. I`ll attach it to me aerial like a banner. But I think I`ll have to do something with the back end........ Cos the sign`s longer than the flippin van!!! :^O :^O:^O

Wiz - you KNOW what I think of you !!!!!

and the happy couple that is AD & AD2 - Thanks a bunch.

M

wheres mine that i asked for welshy X( :_| ill pm you my details, ill ave anything thats going free :^O ] :)
Posted the same time as Craigs was so you should receive it Tuesday aswell.

Hey, AD2. I just spotted something. Your angel doesn`t appear to be wearing any clothes!!!

P0RN. Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself, bringing that kind of thing into such a respectable (?????) forum.

:^O :^O:O:x]:)B)

Hey, AD2. I just spotted something. Your angel doesn`t appear to be wearing any clothes!!!P0RN. Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself, bringing that kind of thing into such a respectable (?????) forum.

:^O :^O:O:x]:)B)
Thank-you

:x

Cheers WW, mine arrived on Saturday morning in perfect condition and I love it.

Here are my pics B)B)

S5000538.jpg

S5000537.jpg

didnt want to ruin the paint work on the van :)

What on "Earth" are you doing? Why is it not on the van, Theory?

Great paintjob - Love it. :^O

Status
Not open for further replies.