WiFi Module for PowMr HVM5.5-48v N

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoMaD

Reaction score
Hello to all members and fellow PV Members, a question for you if I may, We have a PowMr HVM5.5-48v N Inverter. I would like to be able to monitor and change settings with the software and WiFi Module all on an IPad.

I have been all over PowMr website and it seems the only model that isn’t supported or compatible with Any of their WiFi modules is the Inverter I have.

So my question is Please? is it possible to use any type of WiFi router or have PowMr monopolised this way of communication and only to use their products?. Thank you 🙏 kindly for any information in advance. Much Appreciated NomaD.

nevr heard of the brand so can't answer the question, but you could try their technical helpline, or borrow someone wifi and find out - perhaps set your phone up as a hotspot.

Thanks for your answer binky I have Emailed PowMr and luckily got a reply half hour ago. They have given me a solution to the problem. I just have to try it out and see, if it works then I shall post a positive message for future information if anyone comes across this issue. Kind regards.

Last edited: