Wireless Monitor

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was a modulator there would be power in (check) line level audio\video out (check) and RF in\out (can't see that).

Regardless of what it is though, the monitor is a monitor, and as long as the wireless RX, whatever it turns out to be, works then it sends composite video out which will work with anything with composite video inputs.

The module I describe I'm 99% sure isn't original. If there were 3 phono sockets available, you would mount them in the case so they were accessible, no?
That module is definitely 100% not original equipment without a shadow of doubt at all, in the slightest, no way, not never. ;)

Agreeing with the Lurcher here mate - sorry, I only just saw the update to the thread....... :eek:ops

The way the wires connect guarantee it isn`t original kit.......

scabby monitor......erm...... might be one lying about somewhere here - I`ll look.

Think I`m up your area in a couple of weeks - might be able to bring a pressie???

M

Nothing in the midlands, but I am in Leeds tomorrow so will look and see if they have any in the junk (WEEE bin) to be fair the B&W monitors are expensive due to the number of TVL on the resolution.

12''

Update:

Removed the module today, temporarily attached to 12V DC power supply and was able to view scanner image on portable TV.

So the plan works.

:D

Just need a 9" B/W monitor is anyone has one looking for a home......

Thanks for all help and advice so far!

You mentioned a bag? Is the 9" monitor a snug fit? I've got some larger second hand monitors but they may be a bit large for the job.

You mentioned a bag? Is the 9" monitor a snug fit? I've got some larger second hand monitors but they may be a bit large for the job.
The bag is made for a 9" monitor. I should measure it, but a 12/14" would never go in.

I really have no idea so its prob just a crazy idea,but,

how do these little portable DVD players work? could the remote screen for them be used?
Possibly. Any screen that can display an image would likely work.

Needs to be quite robust as it has a hard life.

Update:Removed the module today, temporarily attached to 12V DC power supply and was able to view scanner image on portable TV.

So the plan works.

Just need a 9" B/W monitor is anyone has one looking for a home......

Thanks for all help and advice so far!
well done patchApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

tell you what...

me beer must be stronger than I thought...

all them lines look different sizes to me!BlushingO) :eek:

:coat

well done patchApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smileytell you what...

me beer must be stronger than I thought...

all them lines look different sizes to me!BlushingO) :eek:

:coat
:coatWet FishGuinnessROTFWLApplaud Smileyheadbang:Welcome: :good luck:

Don't be silly. You'll be telling me the smilies are moving next!

I really have no idea so its prob just a crazy idea,but,

how do these little portable DVD players work? could the remote screen for them be used?
You switch it on, put a DVD in and then press play ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL