work

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrangholm

Reaction score
iam en selfemployed electrican do you know of any one taking on electrican just now iam finding it hard i stay in bellshill i will work 40 miles from bellshil

thanks

iam an electrican loking for work i stay in bellshill and will work 40 miles from there i work ltd company i have my 17th edition 2391 and ipaf i can start wright away my name is walter 01698842700 :pray

does any one know of any work for electrican in glasgow /lanarkshire area finding it hard to get any thing

walter

07787431560 thanks

So as not to clutter the forum and make it more cumbersome for others reading posts, multiple threads of near identical content have been merged. I can only wish you well with your search, but it does rather make a mockery of these training providers advertising an abundance of electrical jobs crying out to be filled with newly qualified fast course candidates.

Doc H.

iam a self employed electrican in the bellshill area its 20min from glasgow iam looking for work any one know of anyone taking on electrican

Latest posts