Wot's on your dial?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magic or kiss if i'm in the house and real radio or the wave if im driving.I know im not a spark but i dont like being left out :(

:^O
You certainly listen to some different stations was beginning to like you until you mentioned that kiss station.

I'm another old phart so its R4...R5...R7....JazzFM or local BBC RadioWM .

I hate being subjected to PlastererFM ...and any commercial station ,the ads drive me up the wall and the "music " repeats itself the next day. Also hate ApprenticeFM but will be adding the word " APPRENTICIDE" to my vocabulary.

Sometimes it just great to be working with no SQUAWKBOX on and guys are actually talking to each other.

We don't really have a rock station down here, Nation is about the closest.

If I'm in the reception area The Wave, if not Real, Nation or R2 depending on where I am.

Have a CD in the van, but, can't be ar**d with taking CD's!

PLUS I like to get the heads up on the roads as I can cover LOTS of miles!

I think my record in a day is Swansea to the other side of Dingwall, NE Scotland!

2 tanks of fuel in my then company 1.8 petrol Vauxhall Zafira!!!

:C

I think my record in a day is Swansea to the other side of Dingwall, NE Scotland!
mine is over 1000 miles, and 5 trips for diesel (stupid 60ltr tank)

often end up with 6-700 miles driving in a day with random trips to london (/aberdeen, bristol, or sometimes only a few hundred miles etc) back

Usually TFM or Real radio, flip over when there's too much talking.

When I go west I do like Rock FM in Lancs, that seems a good station.

Usually TFM or Real radio, flip over when there's too much talking. When I go west I do like Rock FM in Lancs, that seems a good station.
Whats TFM Patch?? ?:|

ive heard of TMF.

bbc radio 2, has lots of older quality tunes that you can make the words out.ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

DJ SLIP SLIDE TRIES TO PUT THAT CHRIS MOYLES ON THOUGH AND I KEEP PUTTING IT BACK:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

Talksport till 10 when Mike Parry comes on then i move to Absolute or Rock Radio