X Ray Machine

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will see what I can do then. Maybe I can persuade to her pose whilst on the dentists chair...now open wide sweetheart:D

You is a pervert KME...I'm gonna recommend Welshy gets you cleaning the stables again...

That'll calm you down! :|
I will see what I can do then. Maybe I can persuade to her pose whilst on the dentists chair...now open wide sweetheart:D
Stables? Yummy!! Loved it last time m8. I`m not a prevert. I used to be; but it`s ok now, thanks for asking.

Hang on - Since WHEN has there been a dentists chair in the stables??

Hi all,

been to fix wiring today and on testing circuit no continuity for end to end measurements on ring circuit.

I thought initially it was a ring + spur as there were 3 phase conductors i the 32a breaker but after testing/ checking etc turns out to be 3 radials:_|

Consumer unit is old square d, with type 2 bs3871 breakers and quick card 80a 30main switch.

Luckily there is a spare way so i am going to replace 32a breaker with 2 * 20amp breakers.

Can anyone assure me that this is the correct replacement as it looks similar

http://www.thefusecompany.com/fuse.php?cPath=54&products_id=696

If not I'll recommend a new consumer unit as its an easy replacement;)

thanks

OOPS typing errors sorry!

I thought initially it was a ring + spur as there were 3 phase conductors in the 32a breaker but after testing/ checking etc turns out to be 3 radials

Consumer unit is old square d, with type 2 bs3871 breakers and quick card 80amp/ 30ma main switch.

Whaddya mean, one way street? ?:|

I was in deepest, darkest Neath the other day, :_| and some bloke in a puddlejumper tried to run me down :eek: - from the right. :eek: :O

Hang on - you`ve got one of them, haven`t you Wiz? ?:| :eek:

I`ll `ave you] :)

:D :^O:x

Whaddya mean, one way street? ?:| I was in deepest, darkest Neath the other day, :_| and some bloke in a puddlejumper tried to run me down :eek: - from the right. :eek: :O

Hang on - you`ve got one of them, haven`t you Wiz? ?:| :eek:

I`ll `ave you] :)

:D :^O:x
It was I Not Welsh, But I thought i'd throw off of the scent, so to speak. ]:)

funnly enough a fellow spark at college today was talking about doing the same thing (is it u ?:| ) all i herd was that the x ray was fed in standard 2.5 T+E from a normal 20A breaker only thing he added was that he had to run a CAT 5 cable to which he wasent told in the first place, and also teh requirement for a RCD if its needed or not due to the fact that he has been told it is portable equiptment but hes not sure.

sparkss

Hi Sparkss

not it wasnt me mate...unless I've been cloned:|

Also the consumer unit is already protected by rcd main switch 30Ma but this xray machine is definately not portable