Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is anyone else having these idiots ring your mobile, asking if you want to go with a new phone contract, basically trying to sell you something over the phone which annoys the hell out of me!! bad day explodebad day explodebad day explode

If you google their number there is a lot of bitching about them on forums.

I have 6 or 7 of these type of numbers stored in my phone all under a choice heading....

when it rings i connect and end straight away

redial someone else......

oh,,, that will be you the Badger ROTFWL

I've had the so-called BT company who have thousands of people phoning them looking for an electrician in my area and they will pass all those jobs on to me .........for a fee of course. As I said before , I tried to report them to BT but they are not interested.

I've had the so-called BT company who have thousands of people phoning them looking for an electrician in my area and they will pass all those jobs on to me .........for a fee of course. As I said before , I tried to report them to BT but they are not interested.
i got that and from thompson local, happend not long after i signed up with nic eic,

but how did they get my number?????????????? :)

I have had people like this phoning me I just say to them if they don't stop phoning I will be contacting OFCOM with regards to having disconnected due to their nucience calls.

Latest posts