204 Application of Health and Safety (AP)?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSkipsey

Reaction score
Ive just been looking at my 'Accreditation and Qualifications' paperwork that college gave us at the start of the year regarding our exams.

The list is,...

Unit 201 Working effectively and safely in the electrotech (OL)

Unit 202 Principles of electrotech (OL)

Unit 203 Principles of Health and safety (OL)

Unit 204 Application of Health and Safety (AP)

Unit 205 Installation Tech (AP)

Unit 206 Installation (AP)

(OL) = Online / (AP) Application.

So far Ive done the

201 - Credit

202 - Credit

203 - 24 June

204 - ?

205 - 30 June

206 - Credit (If its the day in the bay practical)?

Whats the 204? Does that go hand in hand with the 206 day in the bay practical? If it does how do they mark it all??

204 i had as a write up like the 206, much quicker tho.

We had to measure voltage and current in a fluorscent circuit, with and without the capacitor. Then explain why the currents (I think) were different.

Think there was a 3 phase measurements too, and explain why no (or minimal) currents was measured in a balanced load

Weve had something like that. I thought it was just our lecturer wasting our time for the last month of the course as all our exams are during lesson time.

Looks like Id better bang it out and get it in! :(

Handed it in an hour ago. My lecturer looked at it siad it looked good, on first glance it could be a possible distinction. I told him Id be happy with a credit and left my number incase it was a complete balls up and had to be re-done.

I am however the only one to of handed it in so it looks like everyone else may fail the course if they dont get it in soon.

203 on Tuesday! :(

What I have done - and it would be great if others could do it too - to help others, I scanned my paperwork and placed a link to them, Completed and Blank pages.

Obviously - I would prefer them to all be in the same place (as in the forums' photobucket.

I could either add the images for the threadstarter or email the links for the thread starter to add him/herself.

As long as the paperwork is not copyrighted! I can adjust them myself - so we have our own version.

PS. the 203 is the hardest of them all.

I wish I had scanned them in on pc now, just didnt think at the time to do that.

Good thing you asked about the 204 on here mrskippy!

I personally thought 202 was slightly harder, but I may have just been lucky with questions on 203

Tell me about it mate. I could of failed the whole course if I hadnt got the 204 assignment in!

Im at home now with my head in the books reading up on 3 phase for the 203 on Tuesday.

Cacking it is the politeist way of putting it!

I have all my assignments on the PC so when Ive finished and had everything marked Ill post them up with the passmark.

It will be the 206 paperwork (reqrisition list, risk ass, circuit, wiring and block diagrams etc etc - Ill also post pics of my practical exam) and the 204 assignment.

Your all be more then welcome to copy, re-write, print them off for your own needs! :x

Top Man Mr Skips.

I am putting together my papaerwork from my 206 and will post the link (On the 206 exam thread) for anyone who wants to see it.

I have also redone the sheets to how I like them and I will be posting them too. If someone wants use them.