2330/206 Exam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccansx

Reaction score
Hi,

New to the site but my 2330/206 is coming up soon and just wondered if anyone knew what the installation is that we will be asked to do +any pointers/Do's and Don'ts would be a great help.

Cheers

;)

Alright Mccansx,

I am just finishing off my 2330/206 exam. We all got given a booth and a plan of what we had to do. We had to have a ring circuit with 4 double sockets on and a two way lighting circuit. The ring circuit was all P.V.C boxes and trunking and the Lighting circuit was all steel boxes and trunking. Also we had to make a S.W.A to fit from the insolator to the consumer unit...

U need to now any more mate just give me a shout

Mikey

This what I had to do on mine.

206-PAGE14.jpg

Let me know if you need any help on the 206 Paperwork.

Thanks soo much guys,

Gives me the info I need to swot up on the connections and the SWA etc, always makes me think...

Just one follow on question - the '206 paperwork' <- didnt know there was any... please explain :(

Thanks again for your advice,

Si

Above and beyond the call of duty there Admin!

Excellent help!

The paper work that i have been given (due in Monday) was the prep work. Safe isolation procedures, ppe, tools list, material list. Then the circuit and wiring diagrams. THis is what i need to do. So any further help would be most appreciated.

The paper work to support the job itself . Stores order sheets, wiring diagrams and a tools list. Good luck with it ! I'm sure you will do just fine Guinness

What would really help is if someone could get us in the right direction of what "exactly" they will want in the above........ ; -)

Latest posts