2330 l2 > l3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L-E_Fault

Reaction score
Hi folks

I'm at college studying the C&G 2330 level 2 which is coming to an end in 2 or 3 months. I was just wondering if there is a big leap in difficulty going from level 2 to level 3?

Also are the exams still multi guess?

Tim

Hi folksI'm at college studying the C&G 2330 level 2 which is coming to an end in 2 or 3 months. I was just wondering if there is a big leap in difficulty going from level 2 to level 3?

Also are the exams still multi guess?

Tim
everything gets harder as you go to level 3, how much harder depends on what you know and how fast you learn. most exams are still multi choice, but there are some written

301 the calcs get much harder if you are ok with the calcs and formulas you should be ok.the written tests you take the on site guide and the big red book in with you and then it`s just your practical.

hope this helps everybody on here will try and help you if they can.they have helped me out loads with the calcs & formulas.

As Searly Says,

The level 3 is harder. Some say a lot harder. Certainly learn the formulas and genterators and Motors.

It's a mix of level 2 stuff and level 3 stuff.

The only multi-choice exam is the 301.

the other four are:

two practicals, and two written exams.

I need to get back to revision soon.

:_|

Swindon Massive is a great help. :)

Good Luck!