2330 Revision

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Kennedy

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently doing 2330 lvl 2 at College and I have made a website originally created to assist my class but figured it could be helpful for everyone after getting some good feedback so I'm posting it here. I've uploaded some 2330 lvl 2 201, 202, 203 and 205 exam question banks for each of the units which may come in handy for people currently on or planning to do the course to give you a flavor of what questions to expect in the exams. I've and put a revision material section on there with bits and pieces that will continue to be updated. (not to much atm only created it within the past 2 weeks).

The exam question bank for each of the units is in flash so you will have to make sure you have flash installed on your browser for it to work.

The website for those that are interested.

http://electricalrevision.yolasite.com/

If this has come in handy can you post to keep the thread alive. Also if anyone has any questions they have that could be added to the existing bank of questions that would be helpful.

Cheers,

Daniel